Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Today's topic is where I want to live when I grow up. Here is where I want to live when i grow up I want to live in North Dakota because I now people there and they are my cousin and there names are Alesea, Sasha, Brandi and last but not least Angel. Alesea is 3 and Sasha is 1 Brandi is 26 and Angel is 1 month I think and her mom and dads are Dee and Bunk and that and my other cousin Dianne is she is very sick right now because she smokes and she is not soppse to because she has lung Cancer and she could die any day because of it and that not all has amam and shes in hospital and I'm and worry. They haven't called us sense we been down there which was on Thanksgiving and its been a long time and that not good. I hoping they call us if she ends up dieing. I also want to live there because i miss them alot and I want to go bowling every day and i want to go to the ice cream place to.
o

No comments: